Monday, October 20, 2008

A day at the park

We made some time last weekend to get to the park. He loves climbing up to the top and then coming down the slide. It amazes me how he can climb so well and he is very much a daredevil. He has not fear-yet.
He loves going down the slide on his belly, not sure why, just glad he hasn't tried head first yet.

Brant is so particular about getting stuff on his hand, see how he doesn't want to touch the step. At least when we are outside, he is learning to wipe it on his clothes, but he really gets irritated when food gets stuck on his hands. He just hasn't learn his father's manners on how to eat without napkins! HAHA Dad I know you are laughing! I do have better manners now, unless its chicken wings!

I don't know how two weeks have gone by so fast but somehow it has. Today, I am home sick, sorta. I definetly don't feel well, started with a sore throat last week and has now slowly progressed into congestion, cough, headache, the usual. Now I want to say Thank You to all my germy students, thanks for giving me the day off. I went to the doctor this morning and he seems to think I have bronchitis. GREAT-heavy dose of antibiotics for the next 5 days. With Brant still at the babysitters for the day, I managed to take a 3 hour nap. It was great, but of course, I won't be able to sleep tonight.

No comments: