Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i LOVE donuts




The other evening I am sitting on my butt watching little t.v. when I hear Brant in the kitchen yelling MA MA MA (because he doesn't say mommy or really anything else). I go in to check it out and this is what I find. He apparently spotted my dunkin donuts early in the day and was just waiting for the perfect opportunity to get his hands on some. He had moved my lunch box over the chair to help him up and he just wanted me to come in there to help him down. He managed to take bits out of two donuts and get chocolate and powder sugar all over him. Too cute.
I also just ran my 6th half marathon. I managed to run it in 2 hrs. and 18 mins. which is only 3 minutes slower than my fastest half ever, so i was pretty happy since that is about 10:44 mile pace. Felt great and have very little soreness. What soreness I did have was taken care of with a nice massage (and facial) that Josh had given me for my birthday. No plans to do anymore anytime soon but I am looking for a half to do in April. Brant will be running in his first race Thanksgiving day. It has almost became a tradition to run the Turkey Trot 10K (6.2 miles) on Thanksgiving morn. at the Univ. of Richmond. They have a kids .5 mile run which we are going to enter Brant. Should be interesting!!

1 comment:

You Want Pies With That? said...

Poor kid. Only 2 and already running races?
He just wants a donut, Keeli...
-sus

PS Check out my DoughMEssTic Blog today - click on the restaurants link, there are a ton of Richmond & C. Heights restaurants that participate! Too cheap to pass up!!