Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Monkey Boy

Brant's first halloween was great. I finally found him this costume at Old Navy for $5 (couldn't believe it-benefits of waiting till the last minute) I struggled with him all week to wear it, he had some kind of fear of it, not sure what that was about-oh, and if ya don't know, his nickname is monkey, i called him that right after I delivered cause he looked like a monkey with big eyes and black hair everywhere. Halloween night we forced it on him and then had to drag him outside. He was a little weirded out about going up to peoples houses but once he saw his twin cousins, Stephen and Stephanie, do it a few times he was ready. He got so good at going up to people's houses, he even went inside one and tried to climb their stairs. It was hilarious! Although, he couldn't say trick or treat, he did say bye to everyone at least ten times. He has mastered hi and bye. I tried to get a close picture of his lip but that is nearly impossible so this is as good as it gets. It still looks a tad bit swollen to me and he does has a little scar. I couldn't believe how fast it healed and how well he took it.




He is a total daddy's boy right now. He refused to let me carry him. Josh would have to carry him in between houses while I would take the kids to the house. Love that banana in his pocket! It even had a tail on the back.


No comments: