Thursday, December 18, 2008

Its almost Christmas at the Comrie's

We finally got the tree up along with the train. Brant LOVES the train. The is the first thing he wants to do. He is still learning how to play with it without making a train wreck. He can push the whistle button-its so cute. hope to catch it on video soon. This week has been incredibly busy. Have been baking my highly requested "snicker surprise" cookies all week and giving them away (the only way we can keep from eating them ALL ourselves). Thanks to Josh for giving me my early christmas gift-a stand mixer-it makes it sooooooooo much easier to make. Brant visited the speech pathologist Wed. to be evaluated, we will get the results tomorrow. During the test he was able to show off his impressive coloring skills and his ability to kick and throw the ball which he managed to get into the trash can. Oh yeah-his new word-cookie! Imagine that-no doubt his our kid!! And check out that hair cut. Doesn't look bad for having to hold him while he threw a fit the whole time. Can't wait for him to get over that! As for my hair, I got bangs. Just told her to cut 'em before I could change my mind. I honestly can't remember last time I had bangs. Maybe in high school I tried the Narz hair (a.k.a. mall bangs), but seriously don't remember looking like this since my 6th birthday party picture of me and my cabbage patch kid with matching dresses (thanks mom-you are the best!). Anyhow, check it in the next blog-where I am sitting on Santa's lap.












No comments: