Monday, December 8, 2008

Oh, the joys of parenthood

Brant managed to get pretty sick over the holiday break. He had a double ear infection that after 6 days still hadn't cleared up, so back to the doctor we go. He then get 2 shots of antibiotics in his legs and another 10 days of drugs. In the meantime, I am starting to feel a little under the weather-have to take two days off of work (which I rarely ever do), I visit the doctor and am told I have a sinus infection. Oh-is that why I can't breath? and still can't. Maybe we are both antibiotic resistant. Brant is feeling better-you can tell by watching the video. I still feel like my brain is swimming in snottage. Took him friday to get his hair cut-big mistake. He pitched a fit, it was crazy. We left with his hair intact. Just tried again today, since Josh was cutting his hair thought maybe we could persuade Brant. It took some work, but its cut. Obviously not professionally done, could use a little work around the ears-but at this point, I don't really care. Thanks god he is a boy!!

No comments: